Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Hat

OK, so I will plan future posts about my WoW excursion and also about my games collection. I need to get some photographic evidence of both though.

Today I was off in a training all day about how to talk to journalists, which was pretty interesting. I had to be filmed giving interviews on the topics "In House Marketing for Small Business" and "The Cost of HP Ink." It was a very new experience for me as I have never had to deal with external media before. It can be pretty tough to be in the spotlight and having to answer tricky questions. I did manage to get through it, so we will see how I do the first time I actually have to talk to journalists. I think this will possibly happen in May when I may go to a press event in Portugal.

Anyway, the photo of the day is Liam in the new hat that Claudia bought for him. The boy loves to go outside and he loves to ride his little "Bobby-car" and this was his subtle way of indicating to me that now was the time when he should be out there. The jean jacket was the new clothing item of last week and Claudia thought he needed a cool hat to go with it. Not quite a baseball hat, more of a painters cap. Or one of those hats Fidel Castro wears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should create a little racing track for Liam from the giant dirt mound in your backyard.

Fraser Anderson said...

I think that the little wheels on the bobby-car would not roll in the dirt. It is pretty much for smooth flat surfaces.

Unknown said...

Ahhh... HP journalist training... yeah.. my condolences... makes me glad I am a nobody-worker-bee-type and don't have to talk to the media. :) I am just a simple channel-girl.

Fraser Anderson said...

I have never had to talk to anyone outside of my department so far.

We will see if I actually ever have to put this training to use, I am a typical drone, so I seriously doubt it will be coming into play anytime soon.