Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Little Pig Boy

Hello there,

I have been away for two days at a work training course called "improving business relationships through better communication." My boss suggested that this course would be good for me since we both agree that I am "lacking in people skills." Not really the nicest quality to be told about yourself, but I was pretty much aware of it. I prefer to think that I am honest with people to the point of cruelty, but when you have to work with Americans, it seems you need to learn how to communicate on their level. Anyway, the point of that is that I have been away from a network connection for a couple of days and did not have an update. Well, I am back now.

What an exciting day we had on Sunday. Liam the little angry man was freaking out around dinner time and refused to eat anything we gave him. He was clearly hungry (and tired) so he was grouchy and hard to deal with. We tried giving him noodles, toast, fruit, drinks... nothing was working.

In frustration we just let him sit in his chair and cry it out, while we got our dinner ready. Then all of a sudden, Pig boy saw what he wanted... butter. He loves butter, licking it off toast, buns, or his fingers. But this time we had left the butter and a spoon within his reach. We decided to watch what happens next.

We let him have his spoonful and then took it away. Nothing like a solid block of animal fat for dinner. mmmmmmmm fat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When angry at someone just say, "You're making me feel like I want to tell you to shut up". That or a blow to the groin.
MP

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm....butter.

That's too funny. I just can't imagine eating a spoonful of pure butter.