Thursday, May 24, 2007

The other new car

The reason we were able to enjoy a "new" car is that Claudia's dad bought himself a nice new BMW 1 series. It is a pretty nice little car, very sporty. Somewhere around 150hp which is a lot when you consider that there is not really all that much car wrapped around that engine.

It is a very dark blue colour, I think it was called "Monaco Blue" and I like it a lot. I think that Franz was showing off a bit for us on our little ride, rocketing along a street with a much slower speed limit. Very daring for the retired police officer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How about a picture of you in your new car. Oh, and Dave in his Neon.

Fraser Anderson said...

Well, Dave would of course have to supply me with a photo since I don't have a lens that reaches Toronto from here.

I will see what I can do about me sitting in the "New" car, that should be much more do-able.

I particularly enjoy the sun roof with all this nice weather.

Anonymous said...

I think you and Franz should race.

Or do some break-in heist like in the Italian Job.