Monday, July 23, 2007

Horror Weekend

Ugh, Liam the horror boy just gave us a nasty weekend. The little beast is so horrible when it comes to sleeping that it is really wearing us out. We gave him a really really fun weekend, lots of playing, a party with his play group and then a neighbourhood BBQ with lots of other kids.

He had a super good time all day and was a very good boy as long as the sun was shining.

Then after dark, the terror began. First I had to wrestle him into his PJs amongst the screams of "HOSE HOSE HOSE" as he wanted his pants back on. Then he got to sit on my lap and watch Bob the Builder to calm down as is normal.

Then it was off to bed, where the screaming began. scream scream scream scream. Then Papa goes in and calms him down... I leave... scream scream scream scream. Mama goes in and calms him down.... scream scream scream scream. Papa goes in and sits with him for a little while. scream scream scream scream. Parents get mad and shut the door and turn up the TV volume. scream scream scream scream. It is around 11pm now and we yell at the little beast to shut his noise hole. scream scream scream. Finally he gores to sleep.

here are some pictures of him not screaming.



Oh one more thing, I just played a fun online game to check if your reaction time is good enough to hit a 90mph baseball. I am proud to say that my reaction time is consistantly between 0.14 and 0.22 seconds. Give it a try and see if you have quicker hands than me.

LINK HERE

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can sympathize. We had the same problem with Dave in Vanier.
No matter how much we tried to tire him out with movies, video games, Magic, pizza and beer - he'd still throw a tantrum when it was time for bed.

Mike Starr said...

Man Dave was difficult to get to bed. I thought beer would be the answer, but that would just make him noisier. BTW .03 is my record.

Mike

Fraser Anderson said...

.03??? you have fast hands. No wonder you put the puck past me so often.

Anonymous said...

nice blog!

Anonymous said...

nice blog!Nice information

Anonymous said...

:-) ochen\' zaebatyj blog!

Anonymous said...

Thank You! Very interesting article. Do you can write anything else about it?

Anonymous said...

ery interesting blog, you say. I agree with you!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work. It very impressive. Enjoyed the visit!