Friday, July 27, 2007

Never Turn Your Back on a Two Year Old

I was left home alone with Liam recently and I foolishly left him in the living room while I went to get something from upstairs. It was less than five minutes but he managed to get into this mess.

A word of advice to anyone with a little kid. When the noise stops, you know there is trouble. Silence is the main indicator that they have found something very interesting that requires full concentration. It is almost always something bad.





To his credit, this is very very good pudding. I was a little annoyed he ate the last one. It was mine.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

like father like son.

i had a similar problem with dave lamb (my 1st year roommate). i left him alone and he drank my tang.

twice.

Fraser Anderson said...

Twice as I recall

Jay Rymal said...

"It was mine" he says...
Umm..no, as a relatively new father you're just finding out that nothing is yours... in fact you come last now. That's why people get pets so they have SOMEBODY to be superior to. :)

Fraser Anderson said...

I sooo understand that I am low man on the totem pole for so many things. When he gets old enough to start taking away my computer time then things will be getting serious.

Ozvortex said...

That's so true about when the noise stops...