Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Photo Quality of the iPAQ 514 ??

So the wonderphone has a built in 1.3 megapixel camera... nothing too exciting these days, but it is not bad for a business focused phone.

Here are some photos I took with it.


Oh, and just to keep the focus not ENTIRELY on my new phone, I took a photo of Liam sleeping in his land of bears. I suppose it is cosy when you have bears all around you. He will not even consider going to bed without all six bears in there. I have cropped the photo, so you cannot see that the rest of the bed contains three trucks.

It is getting to the point where he is going to need a bed with an addition and/or its own parking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia and I always slept in a land of bears when we grew up. We had them sitting all around the bed and sometimes we would give a favourite bear to the other sister - but only for a night. Although, there is a little dog calles "Pöt" whom I gave to claudia, as he was brown in colour and one night when I felt really sick iu thought I could not look at him without getting even sicker. After that night Claudia refused to give me Pöt back. He is still hers.
The Doris

Anonymous said...

I remember Dave's bed in Vanier was filled with fancy pillows and bugs bunny characters.

GS

Anonymous said...

nice blog!

Anonymous said...

nice blog!Nice information

Anonymous said...

:-) ochen\' zaebatyj blog!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the great work. It very impressive. Enjoyed the visit!