Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Even more at the Mercedes Museum

After the brief hockey interlude, I return to my batch of nice automotive photos from the Mercedes museum.

This is a car that Warren was particularly interested in, the gull wing fancy pants sportscar. I will admit that it has a certain charm.
I am not sure if this car would be on my list of cars to own after my lotto win, but I certainly would not say no if I was presented with one for my birthday.
I also quite like how these photos turned out. It is clear that I should be fairly much ready to leave my job for my calling as a photographer for automotive magazines. Not bad for a little point and shoot camera anyway.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The autoshow in Toronto let's you sit in cars...do they do the same thing at the 'musem'?

Fraser Anderson said...

NO way, or I would have been in that popemobile most of the day.

The auto shows here let you sit in the cars, but remember this is a museum after all...

I may go to the Frankfurt Auto show in fall, I think that one is the biggest in the world.