Wednesday, November 22, 2006

More house photos

I need to catch up on the house building pictures... These are actually a bit old, but I thought it would be best to put them in sequence.

here is the front, just before I ventured inside for the first time...


This is on the lower floor, and will one day be the office. A nice big door/window open up into the back yard. Hopefully there will be enough room for all the computer equipment I would like to one day have in here. We may need a bigger house for all the stuff I would really like.


Amazing view of the downstairs hallway, complete with many many posts holding up the ceiling.


And finally, what you can see from the back yard... Balcony that leads into the living room/dining room area, and the lower two doors will be the entrance to the office on the left and the guest bedroom on the right.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: