Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Off on my trip soon

Well, tomorrow is the start of the big adventure, I am off on my week long adventure of travel, California via Toronto. I had originally planned to go via Vancouver, but the wonderful travel schedulers at HP could not make that happen. Toronto will be fun as well, it is just for a couple of days though.

So in the next week, I will enjoy the following airports: Stuttgart, Toronto, Denver, Los Angeles, San Diego, Chicago, Frankfurt, and Zurich. I will try to take at least one photo in each airport to document this extravaganza.

Here is a picture of the dude riding in the dude holder while blowing raspberries at me. This is my fault since I taught him this. He also roars like a lion when I want him too. Nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dave, can you get one of those and carry me around in it? There will also be raspberries.

Ponter