Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Kinderparadies

We were at "Wohnland Reutlingen" yesterday to pick out the new kitchen cupboards and stuff that we will put in the new house, and furniture stores happen to be one of Liam's favorite places in the world. So many drawers to open and close, so many stove buttons to push, so many exciting shiny things to touch.

Also, they have a room full of balls. It is supposed to be for kids three and older, so I have to go in with him. That is actually a huge bonus, because it means I get to play in the balls as well. Since it was a Monday morning, we were the only ones in the ball room and we had a fun time. I had my camera in my coat pocket as we had just been by the building site and it was a good thing, I think he looks pretty cute in the sea of balls.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: