Thursday, October 12, 2006

Low-Tech

Well, I was just trying to get a picture up here, but it seems that blogger is full of internal server errors preventing this.

Let me tell you, this picture was great. It was life changing, anyone who saw it was so amazed and happy that they basically gained a whole new outlook on the world and everything in it.

But sadly, Blogger is not working, so I deleted it.

Your loss, rest of the internet.

Oh another thing, I got a Hallowe'en card from the Jones' in the USA, featuring Ryan's Brother's Band performing a spooky Hallowe'en song. If you would also like to partak in some musical Spooky fun, Click Here

2 comments:

Shona said...

SAdly you can lump me in the "lower than low" tech group. My blog is much less interesting than yours! And..no, cannot view your videos here on the blog.(this may of course be due to my tremendous ineptitude at dealing with anything higher tech than e-mail!)

Anonymous said...

Was this the infamous Mike Ponter/Matt Nopper photo?

I know that certainly changed my life.