Friday, October 13, 2006

Wackel Elvis

Going back to the dawn of camera technology, I found this lovely photo of our dancing Elvis in the old car. This was taken on a 640x480 (0.5 mega pixel) camera which at the time cost me 50 marks. This is about 25 Euro, I did have a good time with this cheapo camera, and also with Elvis.

These Elvis toys were a huge fad in the early 2000-2001, I believe they got popular because of an Audi Commercial. I still have this, but there is no place to put him in our car now. Because we have a hatch back, I can't hang him in the back, and the front dash does not have nearly enough room, so he is living in the glove compartment. Our car is getting older though, and I am quite sure that when we one day replace it, the new car will have to have a spot for Elvis.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: