Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Favorite Book

Liam's latest fun is to look over and over again at "The Wheels on the Bus" which is a big colourful book where you can spin a wheel and make things happen in the pictures. He brings this book over to show me about 500 times a day. Then he turns to either the first page (spinning bus sign) or the last page (blinking bus lights) and then makes me spin the dial over and over and over again.

I also thought he looked pretty cute in this outfit. This is one of those pictures that he can pull out in 30 years and laugh at how mummy dressed him up like a little doll. I said he looks like he is in "Farming Formalware"

Brown cords and a checkered shirt. Yes please.
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The look on Liam's face tells me he know's exactly what he's wearing and the motive behind taking his picture.

Fraser Anderson said...

I just liked this picture, I have lots of others in this outfit with a big happy smile.