Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Show some love

Today I am feeling a bit nostalgic for the good old days of hanging around with my foolish Toronto friends. Here are two of them sharing a moment of true affection. Dave Crawford and Mike Ponter. I am sure if they see this picture, they will have many fond memories of this evening in the parking lot next to the Keg Mansion.

Now Mike is getting married (or may already be married, no clue) and Dave is married to World of Warcraft. I have always enjoyed video games, but I never could see the big appeal of World of Warcraft. From what I have seen, it looks like an endless repetative grind for very little gain. That combined with a monthly bill. The retail price of WoW has recently dropped to about 15$ over here, including the first month of play, so maybe I will pick it up and give it a try, but I think it is not one for me. If I have to spend lots of hours playing a game, i would much rather play something like Civilization, where I can build up my own nation to crush the puny weaklings surrounding me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got married Sept.22. Dave came to my stag but I did not get to hug him. I like to hug Dave.

Anonymous said...

I am sure I hugged Mike at his stag.

Fraser, you are also missed here in Toronto. Perhaps one day when Germany becomes unable to sustain human life, you will move back.

Dave