Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Bath Boy

I forget if I already posted this photo of the bath boy, but it is funny looking anyway.

Not a lot to say today... tonight is another hockey game, I was going to post some pictures from the last one, but it was so foggy they really came out poorly. Perhaps I will put one up anyway to show the crap conditions. We actually played on an outdoor rink when it was 15 degrees in the daytime. No wonder there was so much fog.

The current dilemma with the house is what kind of wood to get for the floor in the living/dining room. The problem with having sub-floor heating is that many many types of wood are not ideal with it. The woods that are good for this heating AND are hard and durable tend to be very dark in colour, and $$$$$$. The darkness is not ideal since it makes the room feel smaller and darker, and the $$$$ is not ideal because HP pays me poorly. Right now, it looks like the main choices are Red Oak, Ash, or possibly some magic tree I will discover in the next days.

No comments: