Monday, October 09, 2006

Strange goings on

So, I made a post on the weekend, and it seemed to work ok, but now when I look at the blog, my saturday post is gone... also, some older video posts seemed to have popped up mysteriously. strange strange. It is probably all coming from my own stupidity in web page maintenance, but oh well.

This is a nice picture of a happy wife and a happy baby. This is a stark contrast to the picture I would have taken in our home yesterday around 6pm. That would have shown a screaming baby, and angry mummy and an angry daddy. The little man decided that rather than eat any food yesterday, he would just scream and throw it at us. I have no clue how the little energy ball can keep going when he does not eat any lunch OR any dinner. His whole meal plan was 1) cheerios 2) a Banana 3) some Yoghurt. Not nearly enough it would seem, to fuel the fireball of destruction named Liam.

Somehow he found the power to still rampage around the apartment, throwing and smashing as he saw fit. I hope that Claudia is having an easier time with him at home alone today.

Oh, they should start digging the hole for our house in the next day or two. So pictures from that excitement will follow.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: