Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Second leg of the trip

So, the next airport on the voyage was wonderful Pearson international, I now realize I posted my photo of Pearson yesterday as the third picture of Zürich. Oops. Anyway, most people reading this will no doubt have seen Pearson more times than they really care to remember.

From there I went on to Denver airport. It is a fairly new and modern one, but this was one of the first things I saw when I stepped off the plane:From there I had to walk down a very very long hall. Thankfully there were lots of people moving conveyor belts, specially manufactured to move the extra large north american sized bottoms from one side of the terminal to the other.
As I recall, this airport had a reasonably good choice of places to get snacks and kill time. I had about 2.5 hours here and I believe I had a slice of pizza for dinner. There was no food on the stinking plane since it was only 3.5 hour flight. Jerks.

The transition to the food area took me beneath an excitingly lit up arch:

No comments: