Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Exciting New Toy

Recently, Liam discovered that a lot of fun can be had with the calculator. I am not sure why, but it seems that all babies like to play with things with buttons. Liam will ignore his big basket of toys (many which have buttons, lights and sounds) in favour of the TV remote, telephone handset, or now, the calculator.

He will also go into our room and switch Claudia's table lamp on and off and on and off and on and off..... and each time it goes on, point at it and say "LIIIIIIII" very loud.

He is a weird kid.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Clearly he takes after his dad.

Ponter

Fraser Anderson said...

I would say so.

I like calculators and yelling at the lights.

Anonymous said...

When I'm drunk I like to yell at dogs and inanimate objects. I hope I don't reproduce.

Ponter