Friday, December 29, 2006

Forgetful Father

So I was taking Liam out for a walk when I suddenly realized that it was -3 and I had forgotten Liam's gloves. We were already a block from the house and I am clearly far to lazy to walk home, take him out of the pram and carry him upstairs to get his gloves.

Therefore, the only thing to do was sacrifice my poor pram pushing hands to the cold and give him my gloves. They are my cold weather bike gloves, so they have some velcro to close them up tight on tiny little hands. I thought the effect of the giant fisted baby looked nice.

I am glad that his hands are not really that big, aside from the obvious optical strangeness, it would enable him to smash things even more effectively with Giant Baby Fists. With his normal tiny fists Liam has already smashed:

-Both Claudia and my bed side lamps
-2 drinking cups
-several glasses and mugs
-TV remote control
-Mummy and Daddy's willpower

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has Liam smashed any local children? Perhaps you could hire him out as a body guard....