Thursday, December 21, 2006

New look for the Web Page

So, I just upgraded to the new version of blogger and changed my template.

What do you think of the new look? I like that the posting area is a bit wider, so I can put on the pictures in a bit larger format.

Also, if you look at the history section, you can see the number of posts for a past month in parentheses next to the month, clicking on the down arrow for the month will reveal the post titles so you can navigate to them.

Finally, I am now using my "thumbs up" picture as my profile picture in the upper right section of the page.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the fact that you have a picture now.

Can we all get pictures too?

Fraser Anderson said...

yes.

You just need to add a photo to your profile.

so all of the anonymous folks can't have one.

I use the google "hello" service to host the photo, then in the "your profile" section you just put the URL of the picture. You can use any online photo host to do this, I happened to use Hello.

Anonymous said...

Dave - can you post your WoW character?

Anonymous said...

the thumbs up bring positive energy to your page.

--ryan