Monday, August 06, 2012

The Fat Project Day 21

Wow, I can hardly believe that we have been at this for 21 days now…   Continued progress on my side has brought me from a ballooning 193 pounds to a slightly plump 187 pounds.  Still a ways to go before I am officially “normal” weight, but progress is progress right?  Mike on the other hand has had a beer and BBQ fuelled disaster over the weekend, crashing and burning as he swells back up to a staggering 200 pounds.  I mock you sir, you and your enormous belly.  Look, look at the leaderboard today and feel the pain that is your feeble 5 pounds lost since the start to my amazing 6.4.  I have gone from the underdog to front runner  and you must now catch me fatty.

Today’s total weight loss is measured in delicious ice cream cones.

 

snap

To be fair, Mike’s 200 pound total was actually from Sat, but I did not get an update today from him so I have to assume he is still there.  I wondered how he could possibly miss a morning weigh in communication, but then my spy cameras revealed that he may be experiencing some technical difficulties that keep him from sending it to me.

beachmike

No comments: