Wednesday, August 01, 2012

The Fat Project–Day 16

I get the distinct feeling that progress has slowed in my results over the past 3-4 days.  Maybe it is typical when starting a new diet/exercise to see a quick few pounds drop and then a slower change after that.  All being said, I did have some more progress on the scales today, clocking in at a slightly less portly 85.1kg (187.6 lbs) showing a total weight loss of 5.5 pounds.  I am creeping up on Mr. Starr in the standings unless his camping trip resulted in a massive leap forward.  Since the start of this project on July 17, I have lost 2.85% of my original weight and Mike 2.93%  I also have to say that I have been enjoying the entire experience much more than I thought I would…. 

Today’s total weight loss is measured in chicken wings. 

snap

CALL FOR IDEAS

ok, I have to admit my pool of fatty food chart objects is starting to run a little low, so I would be delighted if anyone reading this could drop me a comment with a suggestion (or two) for some chart items.

I am also open to requests for Mike Starr images.  I am sure my spy cameras can catch that fatty doing almost anything.  I have not seen any contributions from the Starr camp, showing again that they know defeat is inevitable.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

you could try some of my favourite things:

ice cream sundaes
french fries
gravy boats
cookies
chocolate sauce