Wednesday, August 08, 2012

The Fat Project Day 23

Today my weight seemed much lower than it should, I am not sure what is up there, I did do quite a lot of exercise yesterday, so maybe I am at a fluid-low or something.  I expect that I will bounce back up a bit over the next day or two and will try not to be too disappointed when that happens.  At any rate, I am pleased to see that nice low number on the scale in the morning.  Today also marks a pretty major milestone for me.  my BMI has hit 25.0 meaning that I am no longer fat.  That’s right, I am now considered “normal” by this definition.  That makes me happy.

I am not sure if Mike is measuring anything else beyond weight, but as a crazy person, I have been tracking quite a few details… Since the bet started;

  • I have lost 4kg (8.8 pounds)
  • Decreased body fat % from 26.7% to 23.5%
  • Decreased my waist size by 4cm (1.6 inches)

I have to say my short term goals on total KG and fat% have certainly been met.  My waist size is still a fair bit larger than I like, but I hope that it will continue to shrink if I keep eating well and exercising.  I am reasonably sure that I will continue with this diet and fitness program after the end of the official time.  Ideally I would like to drop down to 75kg, under 20% body fat and a 32 inch waist, but that will certainly take some time.

Todays total weight lost is measured in sandwiches.

snap

 

No comments: