Monday, August 13, 2012

The Fat Project Day 28

Oh boy… The last days were quite a setback for me as I saw my weight go up 2 pounds and slowly start to come back down.  I am not about the initial spike, but my own enjoyment of a big BBQ steak and beer on Saturday, followed with a gorging on yummy sushi on Sunday certainly did not help me any.  Oh well, back to the gym.  Mike has pulled back ahead of me by dropping to 195 and hitting the amazing mark of losing 10 pounds in 28 days.  Very impressive.  The Starrs will be en route to the airport shortly and around this time tomorrow I will be picking them up here.  I plan to stop for food at least four times on the way back to my place to make sure Mike has fattened up enough for the final weigh in.

Total Weight loss today is measured in pancakes.

snap

No comments: