Monday, August 06, 2007

Just Like Papa

One of the new habits of sneaky Liam is to try to be like papa. That means following me around the house and doing all of the same things I am doing. If I am vacuuming, then he must have a turn, if I am cooking, then he needs to be in the kitchen doing things as well.

Something I do quite a lot is use the computer (surprise surprise.) Now when the office door is left open, I often hear the stomp stomp of tiny feet running in the room, then the noises of extreme chair climbing. When I peek in, the wee man is in my spot, pounding away on the keyboard, just like daddy does. In this case, he somehow managed to open the windows control panel.
Then when I catch him and say LIAM! what are you doing, he just casually turns around and puts on his best "who me?" face, trying to look as cute as possible. Of course I usually just laugh at him for looking like a clown, but I am sure that one of these days he will somehow manage to erase the hard disk or do some other catastrophic thing. Then he will get out of trouble by hugging my legs and saying "MUPPETS PAPA MUPPETS" or one of his other cute things. I am really a sucker.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soon Liam will be old enough to start gaming. Soon.

Fraser Anderson said...

I don't think so.

I am pretty sure we won't be giving Liam any video games before he is at least 5 or so.

I don't think he needs them at his age, I would rather he played trucks.