Thursday, August 02, 2007

My Simpsons Family

So on the Simpsons Movie website, you can build your own Simpsons style character. I was trying to do one of myself and Claudia, and this is what I came up with. It is not as easy as I thought, but let me know if you think this was a decent representation:


Then I tried the "Simpsonize me" where you upload a photo and the computer does it automatically. this is what they came up with:

Who did a better job?

It is a little annoying that the build your own one does not give you much in the way of clothing selection like the other method does. But I make do with what is available. I always wanted to be a Simpsons character, yet another dream come true.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...I think both representations are pretty close. I would choose the computer rendering as I think it captured your smile/laugh better.

Fraser Anderson said...

I think the one for me is about the same, but I don't like the automatic version of Claudia quite as much. I think my version is better there.

Anonymous said...

But Claudia does not have such big lips!

Anonymous said...

Dave - I tried uploading several pics of you into it, but it just keeps giving me Ned Flanders.

GS

Anonymous said...

doris and i like yours better fraser. doris thinks you got claudia's hair right. she can take the simpsons pic to the hairdresser now if she wants

--ryan