Friday, August 17, 2007

The Little Sneak

About a week ago, Liam started to have some bad dreams or something that woke him up at 3-4am. He would awake with a cry, then start to call for mummy and papa. Normally we would just go calm him down and he would sleep again, but this time it did not work.

The next alternative is to sit next to him until he calms down and goes back to sleep, but at 3am neither of us really feels like doing that. This leaves the alternative of bringing him over to our bed. This is also not my favorite thing. He starts out fine in the middle, then nudges over to my side a few cm or so every few minutes. This has the net effect of pushing me out of the bed.

Here is Liam's morning position, I was filling the space of the dark blue cushion until a few moments before this.
So, I am hoping the bad dreams stop very very soon, since I am not yet ready to begin sleeping on the floor so that the tiny overlord can have a comfy pre-warmed non-scary place to sleep.

No comments: