Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Doors are there - 4 Days until move

Sorry dudes, busy work day today, I have to get everything done in the office before I take some days off for moving.

The doors and floors are all in the house now, but I forgot to unload the photos of the floors. You can see them a little bit in these doors pictures, but I will post some nicer ones once I have them on my PC. Everything looks great, but it is 4 days to go and there are still no toilets in the house. I would say that is the final hurdle before I consider it livable. We can live with no kitchen for a few days, eating sandwiches and take out, but with no water or toilets, I can only hang on for so long....

Here are the new doors:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fraser,

The house is looking really nice. All that time floor shopping paid off.