Wednesday, March 14, 2007

sick as a dog

Hmmm, the moving post I put up yesterday did not seem to work. Anyway, it was a photo with lots and lots of boxes.

In other news, I am sick as a dog. I got a bit of a cold last thursday, which made moving on saturaday horrible, and that progressed to a throat infection and then conjunctivitis (pink eye) which has resulted in my right eye swelling shut and oozing nastiness. I am on antibiotics and about 5 kinds of voodoo medicine from my crazy hippie doctor.

So this has made my nice couple of days off after the move less relaxing and more miserable. I essentially lay around and feel crappy. I did not even have my battlestar extravaganza since my vision is so blurred from the infection.

poor poor me. No pictures today as they would just be nauseating.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I was there, I'd give you a big hug.
GS

Fraser Anderson said...

thanks gord for the only message of sympathy from my millions of readers.

Anonymous said...

I don't think Gord's message was one of sympathy.

I do hope you're feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

Dave, why are you always up in my grill?

Step off son.

GS