Monday, March 26, 2007

Sitting with Oompa


We bought Liam a little table and chairs for his room and he has taken to the quickly. He is still too small to have his feet reach the floor, but he has no problem getting in and out of the chair and playing with his cars/trucks/books on the table.

In this moment, he was having a little conversation with Oompa the bear. I am not really sure what they were discussing, but it was probably some plan for evil. He have been a little trouble maker the past few days. I think he is mad that we put up a gate to keep him out of his kitchen playground. I don't know what it is that is so very fun about opening and closing drawers... The kid has a million cars and trucks to play with, but he wants the tupperware! He even has his own plastic buckets to play with, why is our tupperware more attractive to him?

Another great trick of his is at meal time to turn his spoon around and try to eat with the holding end of it. Not very effective but Liam thinks it is the funniest joke in the world. Sometimes I worry that my child is an idiot.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, you know what they say, sometimes the apple does not fall far from the tree ;)

GS

Fraser Anderson said...

ha.

It is true that I am an idiot fairly often. Lets hope that Liam can avoid my random anger at the other idiots of the world.

I am hoping he only has the great love of all in the world that Uncle Gord can show him

Anonymous said...

I think my tutelage will only be necessary when he is old enough to start dating the ladies.

GS