Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Fat Project

Mike Starr and I have been fighting the age old battle of the belly lately and in order to motivate us both, we are moving to a new motivational 1-2 punch

 

1. Competition

2. Public Shame

 

In one month, the Starr clan will be spending an exciting vacation over here in Deutschland.  Mike and I have made a bet on who can lose the most weight between now and then.  We will have daily updates posted in a public forum for all to observe and ridicule.   I also will use my nerdy love of charts to enjoy the chance to document the journey, I am open to any suggestions of suitable units of measurement for our fatness, a bar chart seems bland when I could be stacking units of bacon, pigs, something more fun…

 

The starting positions:

snap

1 comment:

Mike Starr said...

I love it and I like the idea of using bacon, but now all I can think of is eating bacon. Such a wonderful creature a pig. It provides us with so many varieties of delicious meats!!!