Friday, July 27, 2012

The Fat Project–Day 9

Well, neither Mike nor I had a great day, both losing ground.  I am pretty sure mine is due to a combination of chest cold limiting my ability and desire to exercise, along with eating hot dogs for dinner last night.  I am pretty sure that hot dogs are not diet food in anyone’s plan.  At any rate, I popped back up a half pound to 190 and Mr. Starr up 2 pounds to 200.  Overall I am still pretty satisfied with the progression here.  If anything, I think it is a bit disappointing that my linear trend puts me at about 183 buy the end of this bet.  I would ideally like to keep going until I get down to around 175 pounds, I think that is the spot where I look less like a lardy-bottom.

Today’s total weight lost is measured in sweet sweet donuts.

snap

I was able to sneak a hidden camera into Mike’s workout space and catch this image of him mid exercise.  It made me again feel good about my chances to come out on top in this race despite trailing the entire time so far.

Mikes workout

No comments: