Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Fat Project–Day 1

Here we go… the project is underway and Fraser had jumped off to a tremendous start, losing 0.9 pound on the first day.  I have to say it was pretty tough going so far, I really wanted chips.

Today, “total weight loss” is measured in packages of “I can’t believe its not butter

snap

I would like to point out that Mike has no chance to beat me.  I was running some computer simulations last night and based on willpower, love of snacks and exercise levels, my high tech computer system has estimated that at the end of 4 weeks I should look like this:

Musclefraser

While Mike will look like this:

Mexico Half Ton Man

In the interest of fairness, I will place any content Mr. Starr cares to provide me on this site.

 

2 comments:

Troy said...

Well the upside is Mike is less hairy when he is really fat in the simulation!

Troy said...

Well the upside is Mike is less hairy when he is really fat in the simulation!