Friday, July 27, 2012

Liam the Photographer

Like many people, we have a couple of cameras floating around the house.  I have my big nice DSLR that I use when I want the best photos, and then a little point and shoot that I use when I don’t feel like carrying the large bag around and want the pocket sized solution.  When we take a vacation, I normally have both cameras along to suit the needs of the day, however on our last trip Liam claimed the point and shoot as his own.  It was a good thing in that it kept him quite busy for a while so Claudia and I were able to do things he may have otherwise found boring.   It was not a good thing in that we spent a lot of time waiting around for the little photo maestro to line up and take his “perfect” photographs.

 

Here is a sampling of his work.   I think this actually took him about 20 min over a space of about 10 metres. He had a clear interest in the basket of seals, he told me he needed a lot of pictures of them to take home and show them to his seal so that he could see some friends.

 

The brick wall was taken so he could go home and show Emil “what walls look like on Borkum.”  Perhaps the best reasoning ever.

IMG_0977IMG_0972IMG_0978IMG_0979IMG_0980IMG_0985

No comments: