Friday, July 20, 2012

My Car’s Work Friend

I am still very pleased to have my nice new VW up! in my life.  It is a fun little car and I am totally satisfied with it so far. 

 

I was delighted to find out that there are two other cars exactly the same at work now.  Somewhere in my building, two other people have recently purchased the exact same model and colour that I have.  It makes me feel like I am in a little club.

 

Since I am a crazy person, I make it my mission to seek out and park next to one of the other up!s whenever I can.  So far, I have not seen either of the other drivers in person, just their cars.  I also don’t know if they have observed the parking arrangement, but I hope they have and think it is fun like me.  It is a special dream of mine to one day have all three white up! parked in a row.

 

Here are some examples of my parking success.

CIMG0176

CIMG0142 CIMG0179

No comments: