Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All the Bears - 18 Days until Move

Another game Liam has come up with in the last couple of days involves taking as many bears as he can, placing them in a little cart and pushing them around the house. Then he takes them out of that cart and places them in a second cart.

Then he yells at me.


Liam plays quite a lot with his bears, which I suppose is not really a surprise given the sheer volume of bears that exist in the house. The funny thing is that not too many of the bears were specifically for him, there were probably 20 bears in the house before Liam came along. I gave Claudia a bear for a Christmas or Birthday a few times, and people had sent bears along as gifts on various occasions.

End result is that we live in a bear sanctuary and when Liam is in full swing, there are few surfaces in the apartment that do not have a bear on them. I use bear as the generic term for stuffed animal, some of them are monkeys or rabbits or dogs or whatever. Bears and Monkey are best though.

11 comments:

Fraser Anderson said...

I also updated my "friend's blogs" lists to include Gord, Warren and the Rymal's

Anonymous said...

So 'bear' could mean any stuffed animal in your house? Like Kermit the Frog our Curious George would be labeled 'a bear'?

Anonymous said...

I'm hurt that I had to learn about Gord's blog through Fraser rather than Gord directly.

Of course, if I want to hear Gord rant, I have the priviledge of being able to walk over to his office and experience it first hand.

Fraser Anderson said...

we don't have any kermits or georges, mostly bears. Not all the bears have names.

Anonymous said...

Who is this Dave c person? I used to have a friend named Dave Crawford, but then he stopped calling me and disappeared.

Fraser Anderson said...

Oh Dave, how quickly they turn on you.

I have already heard much criticism that this post was too much like an earlier post where Liam wheeled the bears around.

my response is... sorry, I like bears. so should anyone reading this. bears are nice.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would like some original material. Why don't you regale us with tales of your WoW experience ?

Fraser Anderson said...

My WoW experience....

I think I have just been too lazy to do it justice. I will need to get some screenshots of my elf.

Anonymous said...

I wish Dave had a blog.
Ponter

Anonymous said...

I just had lunch with dave crawford.
i am the luckiest boy in the whole world.


GS

Debbie said...

I can't believe Dave and Gord still work together.