Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Haircut - 10 Days until Move

Liam has now had his first haircut and the hippy look is over. It was a long time in coming and I think that I was more worried about how he would behave than I needed to be. Since he is such a little terror smashing around the house, I assumed that there was no way he was going to sit still for anything, much less a stranger with scissors and clippers going to work on him.

However, all was fine and you can see the little guy looks much more groomed now. We took him to my barber, since I knew he had a couple of little kids that are always running amok in his shop. I correctly guessed that he had some experience cutting the hair of crazy kids.

Here he is with his new haircut, playing a fun new game called pour things from one cup to another.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking sharp Liam.

Anonymous said...

Dave, can I cut your hair?

Anonymous said...

Liam looks really grown up with the shorter hair. His eyes look even bigger now.
D