Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Prediction of the future?? - 31 Days until Move

Liam can not walk past the neighbour's motorcycle without stopping to give it a touch. I hope that this does not mean he is going to be some sort of crazy biker boy later. I am sure that there is nothing to be worried about, although he is already showing quite a penchant for the speed machines. Remember this photo:Or this one:
I guess there is no avoiding it, the little man is going to be a speed demon. Or a baseball pitcher, his other hobby is throwing stuff.

Claudia just told me that today in day care he had to go and sit on the 'bad boy chair' for throwing toys around the room. He is really into throwing stuff and I am not too sure how to make him stop. If I see him do it, I smack his hand and say NO really loud in his face, but he is not really getting it. He often then just runs around the living room yelling NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOO.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as Liam doesn't grow a mullet and drive Nascar, I think you're fine.

No advice on the throwing thing. I've tried for years to get Gord & Ponter to stop saying they love me, with no success.

Fraser Anderson said...

Nascar?? in Germany?? Surely you mean formula 1. That would not even be the worst thing ever since that has a huge paycheck attached that he could use to buy daddy gifts.

If he drove for the BMW team, he could make sure they give me a nice car.

I would not mind if he started saying he loved me. But I see how you could have enough of that from G&P.

Debbie said...

HA! That is hilarious "NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOO"

What a personality!

Anonymous said...

Forula 1 would be fine. You just don't want him leaving Germany to join the Nascar circuit in the U.S.