Monday, February 05, 2007

I am an artsy EMO type - 33 Days until move

Check this out, I took an artsy-emo type photo of myself just like all the teen-angst emo types do. I think it is funny that they are always from this very high angle in a dark room. It is like all these people think that the rest of the world do not know that you only take photos of yourself like this when you are trying to hide the fact that you are a big chubby person.

I am not a big fatso, but no one is going to mistake me for malnourished at this point in time, however if you were to try and judge my appearance based purely on this picture, I would say I knocked a good 15-20 pounds off. I was also very careful not to smile, and look all serious and thoughtful.

I am not even sure why I bring this up... I was listening to a radio show the other day when they were talking about this. Seriously, go on to Google Image Search and type in EMO and look at all the photos that come up. They all do exactly this pose. I liked Emos better when I was in high school and they were called Goths.

On another note, Liam has a new behaviour, he loves his bath. When he determines it is time for his bath, he drags out his tub and takes it to the bathroom himself, then stands there yelling until someone comes to give him one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look like a man with a lot of angst in you.
Ponter

Fraser Anderson said...

I am full of internal suffering about the plight of the rainforest.

Anonymous said...

How about an Emo picture of Liam?

Fraser Anderson said...

Are you kidding?

Try to get that kid to hold still for long enough to do anything...