Monday, February 19, 2007

Dudeball - 19 Days until the move

Here is a game that Liam and I are playing pretty much every day at the moment. I have called it Dudeball since I play it with the dude.

Essentially, it combines some of Liam's favorite things.
1) Throwing
2) Sitting in a basket
3) Balls.

It works fairly simply. First he lets me know it is time to play by running up to me and yelling BAAAAALLLLL as loud as he can. Then he takes my hand and pulls me in the direction of the living room.

Liam then gets our our shopping basket/carrier and climbs in.

I have to give him the three balls that are his favorite.I sit on the floor over by the couch, and he will then throw the balls to me out of the basket.Finally he indicates victory.
Dudeball.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Fraser,

The pics aren't showing up for me, but I'm assuming dudeball is as funs as it sounds.

Debbie said...

I can't see the pictures either, but I imagine Liam has some sort of victory dance.

Fraser Anderson said...

I am going to go ahead and blame the blogger photo servers. I will see if I can get them working correctly.

It looked ok to me this morning when I posted.

Stupid google,

Fraser Anderson said...

There, I think I fixed it now, you should be able to see Dudeball in all its glory.

Anonymous said...

It was worth the wait.