Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Stair are in now - 25 Days until the move

So, the stairs are in the house now, and that is a relief. Until now, there has been a temporary stair that was a sort of fold up circular stairway that was really treacherous. The rest of the stairwell was just blocked off with a board across it, so we needed to be quite careful not to plummet.

Here are the stairs from top to bottom. Check out how the pictures line up, pretty slick.
OK, I was doing another google search for some of the crazy characters from York and I was not successful. So I will give the task on to those reading this. Have a try to find out any information you can about RIC BULLARD. I really want to know what became of this guy. Tell me what you can find out! Paul Pace is also a good project.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found Ric Bullard on Classmates.com

I forgot that his first name is Patrick.

Sadly, he has not provided any information about his life.

Fraser Anderson said...

I was trying search engines. I also tried the white page listings for Toronto and St.Catherines/Windsor where I think he was from.

Anonymous said...

His classmates info says he's from Chatham which I have vague recollection of him mentioning.

You could try the Commodore 64 forums to see if he's posting there.