Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Another new years firework

Another fireworks picture from the window of our place. I took so many that it seemed a shame not to put another up here. This one I actually did in photoshop, superimposing 2 different moments to get a nicer looking show.

And here is a nice picture of Liam and Claudia. It is so rare to get them both smiling and both with their eyes open looking in the right direction. Claudia is famous for her ability to close her eyes in 80% of all pictures taken, and Liam rarely does what you want him to, when you want him to do it. So this nice natural photo of mother and child is the stand out success from about 9 similar failures.

Thank goodness that digital cameras exist, otherwise I would have a giant crate full of film and reject prints.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great picture. You should put it on your desk at work. Speaking of fireworks, I saw Dave on Saturday.
Ponter

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to the Andersons.

Mike, I hope you'll build an extra room for me in your new house.

Anonymous said...

You are both strange men.

GS