Monday, January 08, 2007

Festival of Ryan

Aside from the fact that today is Elvis' Birthday, I could not think of anything to put in a post today, so I decided to make a festival of Ryan. I know that Ryan likes when I mention him on the site, and I think that he could agree that this montage accurately portrays how he spent the holidays.

First, Ryan spent some couch time reading "The Economist." Note that he is wearing a beige sweater with orange trim:
Next, Ryan relaxed at the dinner table, enjoying a tasty beverage while wearing an Orange sweater.Finally, Ryan rounded off the holidays with a New Years visit to our place, where he reclined in a chair with some important work documents, while wearing a beige sweater:

The main learnings we have about Ryan based on this holidays pause are:

1) Ryan likes to recline.
2) Ryan likes to wear sweaters in Beige and Orange combination.
3) Ryan likes to read business related things.
4) Fraser takes a lot of crap pictures that would otherwise serve no purpose whatsoever.

I am by no means trying to portray Ryan in an unflattering light. There were many many times over the holidays where he was neither reclining, nor reading. At one point, Ryan and I watched a film (The Island,) but now that I think about it, that did involve reclining.

Also, I cannot specifically remember him wearing any other colours than Brown and Orange over the holidays. I am sure that his wardrobe had more variety than that, but my memory is not helping.

Well, sorry I did not have some better news than that today, but it is a slow news day in Kayh.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If tomorrow is a slow news day can you post a montage of Dave pictures.

Fraser Anderson said...

you have an unhealthy obsession with dave

Anonymous said...

I think Dave needs to create a blog so ponter can post about him. And maybe also show some action Wow shots.

Anonymous said...

If an obsession over Dave is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Anonymous said...

ahhhh yesss. reclining! i wish i could do more of this. there was actually a reason behind the brown and orange...subliminal advertising for my new fragrance Ambre from Baldessarini (colors are orangey brown). YES, some free blogvertising :-))

one more learning you forgot, Ryan did lots of eating.

and finally, i found something very useful to help me learn about the friends you have commenting on the blog http://www.mybloglog.com/. check it out!

--RYan

Fraser Anderson said...

I am already up on mybloglog...

Also using blogtopsites, where in the personal category I have gone from #1385 to #750 in the past week. Not bad for just starting out.

It is funny how I even care about generating traffic... I mostly want people I know to read this and stay in touch. It is a fun little thing to play around with though.