Thursday, January 11, 2007

Playing around with some features

So I am just playing around with some formatting and scripts to add to the page, you may notice a few things popping up and then disappearing if I don't like them.

I just added the possibility for people to sign up so that they receive email notification of any new posts to the site. (NOTE That I am not sure if this is working properly yet... I have tried it and not received notice of the last change, don't count on it 100% yet!) You can also subscribe with a standards RSS reader, but hey, if you know how to do that, you probably are already doing so.

Finally, I put on a little Amazon search box at the bottom of the page, so you can go directly to Amazon.com from my blog. Probably completely superfluous, but I am just playing around at this point.

Don't worry, the extraordinary level of content and commentary will remain unchanged, I am just playing around with the format and widgets. This is a bit of a hobby for me too, I am learning.

No comments: