Friday, January 12, 2007

Apology to Ryan the non-lazy guy

I looked back at the post and comments called "Festival of Ryan" last night and I think that anyone reading this who does not know him may get the impression that he is some sort of lay about.

This is absolutely not the case. Ryan is generally a very active, helpful guy. Just look here and you can see how he helped to prepare the dinner on new years eve: By his own admission, Ryan does not cook much, the food preparation in the Jones house falls squarely upon the shoulders of The Doris. However, in this instance, the ladies were occupied with baby amusement tasks and it fell to the men of the house to make dinner. Clearly it was mans work when you see the giant slabs of beef on the table, steak is man's work.

Ryan did a fine job with his share of the work, sadly it tired him out so much that he had to spend a lot of the evening recovering in a nice lie down on the couch:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A picture in which Ryan is cooking!!!!!!! I am gonna frame it.
The Doris

Fraser Anderson said...

Oh The Doris...

I have eaten other food Ryan has cooked.

I believe he has made blueberry pancakes on more than one occasion, and BBQ.

But in general, I do expect most Jones food to be prepared by The Doris.

Anonymous said...

Fraser, I never thought I was a lazy guy until I looked at myself in your pictures. WOW, what a lazy reclining bum I am...anyway, I want everyone to know that I have promised to fix my co-workers american breakfast. BUT, I must admit, that it is highly likely that Doris will shop the ingredients :-))

Anonymous said...

aha!

THE DORIS