Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Clean Machine - 39 Days until move

Normally, Sunday is cleaning day in the house, and one of my jobs is the vacuuming of the floors. Liam was watching me and wanted to join in the fun, so he grabbed his little noise making roller thing and followed me around "vacuuming"

This was not enough for the little man though, he really wanted to try out the big machine, so I put it on the floor to see what he would do with it. It was a bit too heavy for him, but he did give it a big try. Later on I let him hold the handle while I moved it around. This was very fun for him. I had to get back to the cleaning though, so I went on vacuuming and Liam disappeared for a bit. Then I heard some banging around and Liam emerged from the closet dragging the broom behind him. He proceeded to walk around behind me sweeping up. It is funny mainly because I don't really use the broom, I don't know where he picked up the knowledge of sweeping. Maybe Mummy is putting him to work through the week when I am not there?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any child who willing wants to clean-up a house is a well raised child.

Kudos on your parenting skills.

Fraser Anderson said...

He does not so much want to clean up as he wants to do whatever I am doing. Probably means before long he will be a couch baby.

Anonymous said...

Harness the power.

Fraser Anderson said...

as soon as I figure out how to get that boys talents working for me, he will be expected to pull his weight around here.

Anonymous said...

Imagine a little Dave Crawford....

Fraser Anderson said...

I am sure little dave helped out lots around the house.