Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Worst gift idea ever

When I was Christmas Shopping last month, I walked past this store window and saw what I think is the worst gift ever.

These are cushions that are quite large, with portraits of dogs embroidered on them. To improve an already great idea, the dogs appear to be wearing 19th century costumes. One of them in a military looking jacket and the other in a frilly dress.

I don't recall the exact price, but they were not inexpensive.

One day I hope to be visiting someone and see these sitting on the couch. Then I will know exactly the sort of person that shops in a store like this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pure genius.

Debbie said...

I love the dog pillows.

Man, I'm gonna read this blog every day.

Fraser Anderson said...

That is because I offer 100% quality and about the most Dave available anywhere on the internet

Anonymous said...

That is true.