Thursday, January 04, 2007

More Silly Hats

Something people may not know about Claudia is how much she hates to look silly. Nothing can make her more angry with me than when I do something stupid out in public that makes any sort of spectacle. If I for example put on a big hat in a store or do something that draws attention to us, she will almost run away so as not to be associated with her idiot husband.

So, on New Year's eve, when we got Doris and Claudia to put on the stupid hats, it was a major milestone for me. I think that the ladies look cute in the goofy hats. But I would also bet a million dollars that I could never get Claudia to even have this near her head if we were out of doors.

I therefore feel it is my duty to publish a picture of her wearing this hat on the internet, even better than outdoors.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dave do you wear a hat when you play WoW?

Anonymous said...

Does wearing a garbage can lid on your head count as a silly hat?

GS

Anonymous said...

Intruder alert!!!!